If you get stuck or have feedback, I can reached at:
If I'm busy, I may decline, but either way, I will reply within a few days.
The issues I choose to work on may be prioritized by how relevant
they are to my current work, but bug reports and feature requests
are always welcome.
Bug patches (github pull requests) will be treated with priority.
Moltemplate was written by Andrew Jewett.
Force fields and force-field conversion tools were provided by:
- Jason Lambert (OPLS, TINKER)
- David Stelter (Boston University, MARTINI, SDK, EMC)
- Sebastian Echeverri Restrepo (LOPLS)
The following examples and molecule models were submitted by moltemplate users:
(If anyone was omitted, please contact )
- Saeed Momeni Bashusqeh (MARTINI lipid examples)
- Valerio Molinero (MW water example, University of Utah)
- Oscar Matus Rivas (ELBA water example, McGill University)
- Yue Chun Chiu (OPLSUA example, Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Otello M. Roscion (MOLC ellipsoid example, U.Southampton)
- Matteo Ricci (MOLC ellipsoid example, University of Bologna)
- Andres Jaramillo-Botero (electron Force Field eFF example, Caltech)
- Aysun Itai (ltemplify.py file conversion example)